Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Things That Go Bump In The Night Part II: Gothic Beauty

I've always been a fan of Gothic Beauty magazine. Their covers have always caught the eye and it's slick pages were always a delight to read. So you can imagine the delighted look on my face when I found out earlier that they would be attending the opening reception for Gallery Provocateur's annual Halloween and Dark Arts show. They have plans on writing a feature article about the exhibit (which I have seven paintings available for sale in).

I've always wanted to have my artwork in Gothic Beauty. I realize that a lot of my art isn't quite appropriate for this kind of publication, but I do have some paintings that would fit in perfectly.

Here's hoping that one of my paintings, or myself, gets mentioned...It would make the rest of this year utterly fantastic. I keep thinking of a G. Edwin Taylor original piece being in the magazine's pages, and it gives me a razor blade smile.




What's something that you want to happen which could add to your happiness and just make you feel completely ecstatic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks!