Sunday, June 3, 2012

What Are You Waiting For?

   I have a tendency to study. To read and take copious amounts of notes and then re-read everything all over again. I want to make sure that I leave no stone unturned. What do I personally study? Art technique, marketing, and anything and everything else that piques me interest.

BUT...

   ...You can only study for so long before you need to take what you've learned and dive head first into the depths and trust that you won't sink. No matter how hard you've studied you'll come across something that you weren't prepared for. You know what? That's ok. It's how we truly learn.

   Thinking will only get you so far. The call to Action is what will take you the rest of the way. So now I leave you with this one single and solitary thought:

What are you waiting for?



No comments:

Post a Comment

All feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks!